Sunday, February 24, 2008

Today is...... Singapore Airshow cum double date~!! Haha Mimi-chan and I went out with Eve and Kelvin (ya... sounds familiar? hahaha) to watch the Singapore Airshow~ Hahaha I think all of us burnt a lot of calories today~ Reached Pasir Ris at around 11am to take the free shuttle bus in~ So... we queued up in the endless loop, turning here and there, and only boarded the bus at... around 1pm.. Yeah~~ By that time, all of us were sweating like mad, and had horrible sun burns~ Especially me!! So.. Eve, don't complain about ur small tan liao!! *bish bisH* In the end, we went in late and ended up missing the performance by the Black Knights!! Which totally sucks, cos it was the best part of the program~~!! Gaahhh~!!!! So... it was queueing after queueing, squeezing here and there, withstanding the heat and all~~ Hahahaha!!




The airbus - A380~ I wan to travel in its first class cabin!!!
Up close and personal with the Airbus~
Met Mr Huang and Ms Cheung at the exhibition
the 4 of us

The nostril monster!!

Ooh I want this carplate number!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My gan er zi's dad!
My horrible tan
Found something wrong with the drink haha
Battle of the BFs hahaha


No comments: