Monday, September 15, 2008

Hey Everyone!!!!

From now on, please say "Hello Kitty" when you see me~~ For I have finally found my DEAR DANIEL!!!!!!

Dear Daniel~ Oh sorry only he's in the pic, cos he was leaning so much onto me, I got pushed out of the frame~ But its ok~ I forgive him~
And yea~ we like to lean onto each other~
Awww~~ And I must really give FULL CREDIT to Deb for helping me to take my very nice wallpaper pic~~ THANKS DEB!!!!
Even Mimi-Chan is falling in love with Dear Daniel~
Pris and Deb and Mimi-Chan. Yeah sorry arh the 3 of you have to squeeze into a frame, while Dan and I get to take photo together - JUST THE 2 OF US!!!

Deb, now you know what strong competition you're facing right~ SO........ SHOO SHOO SHOO~!!! HAHAHAHAHA


Mimi-Chan and Cynthia trying to imitate the 2 things (are those drawings of human!?!?) on the poster


After church, mimi-chan and I went for Duck Tour!! Haha initially we wanted to do something stupid like dress up like tourists haha and act tourists hahaha but I guess we're too Singaporean already hahaha and we couldn't find the right attire so~~~

The Singapore Flyer~
Merlion

Haha the Duck Tour was... not really fun hahaha probably because the group we were with was so dull!! Even when the guide asked questions, seemed like everyone didn't bother to respond also hahaha and it was quite sad because only Mimi-CHan and I clapped when the tour ended LOL!!!

Saw this funny thing outside Suntec haha seriously... why would anyone want to PAY to be HAMSTERS!?!?
Hehe went past this dessert place selling reeeeaaalllyyyy tempting ice cream~~!! And of course we HAD TO TRY IT!!! Turns out its very nice also looo~~ The kind when you eat it, you'd think its not fattening at all hahaha

Ewwww don't drip saliva into my ice cream leh~~


Hoho went for foot reflexology, to pamper (actually, more like further torture) our abused feet!!

Hehe this is Gillian!! She's very cute loo~ She even told me "Next time when you're big, I'll marry you~" hahahaha awww~~~ *touched*


Something techno happened too hahaha remember my previous post on "When Will You Get Married?" Ning and James took the test too... and guess what!! James got 4 yrs n 1 mth (Same as my result) and Ning got 1yr and 9 mths (Same as mimi-chan!!!)
LoL!!!! Not that I mind though la~~ But seems like Ning minds lo~~ See what she said on MSN~~
YaYa: looks like we're wif the wrong ppl
James: then we change?
Ning: I rather DIE!!!!!!!
YaYa: I don't mind
Jeremy: I'll die together with you in 1 yr and 9 mths
Ning: Okies.... wish you 2 all the best
YaYa: Wish you 2 a painless death
James: (Dance around the room) yea yea yea~~~
Ning: (sit in one corner of the room and sob)


HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

No comments: