Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Went out with Mimi-Chan for dinner yesterday haha wanted to venture to other places of Singapore to try good food one lo~ but cos we had to pick Ms Cheung from her tuition centre which is at like.. Jurong~ So our area got limited to between bukit batok and jurong haha!! Initially we decided on going for the Dim Sum buffet at Tung Lok haha and we actually reached there, sat down, looked at the menu, before the person told us that the buffet needs like minimum 4 persons.... So stupid lo~ Its like they're rejecting business lo~ So~ we granted their wish lo haha took our belongings and just left the restaurant.



So~~~ In the end, we ended up in Chun Tin Road haha and I got spotted by my colleague lo~ I think he saw me while he was driving past hahaha!! What a small world~

Yups so~ we decided to have some spicy food~ Yea this is.. Longan drink with.... a lot of colourings LoL~

Curry Chicken~ Not fantastic.. the meat is quite hard and dry hahaha


The super salty Kang Kong



Kambing soup~ Mimi-Chan's favourite, but not as thick as we would like it to be..


Satay~~!!! I like satays~ But this one... hmmm.... I don't really like the way they marinate the meat hahaha!!
Their "special" fried rice LOL!!

So~~~ the dinner only left us feeling veerrryyy thirsty!! Think of the amount of msg used!! urgh!

So... finally.... at 930pm... Cheung-ster's tuition ended!! Yeah~!! And we went to PS Cafe at Dempsey Road for dessert~!!
Hehe took this pic hastily cos I rem the place doesn't allow ppl to take picture of their food :P Oh ya I must emphasise, this place sells really GOOD desserts!!! I especially like the pecan pie lo~!! The way it melts in your mouth... *droolz*
Ya and super techno me~~ borrowed JC uniform from Ting Ting for tmr's video shoot hahaha!!
Yeah i THINK i used to look like this?? I even put on my glasses to look more studious k~ Hahaha!! same school ma~~ Did I change at all!?!?!?
Ok I'm an idiot. Hahaha!! Trying to look younger lo cos OBVIOUSLY I look TOO MATURED in JC uniform!! Hur hur~~ *beep beep beep (censored as requested by.....) beep beep beep*

No comments: