Saturday, September 13, 2008

These few days had been funnn~~

Friday was first date with Pris~ Haha went to NUS to look for mimi-chan and her~ And i think we succeeded in surprising her with my special, glamorous appearance in her lecture theatre haha!! Funny though, cos I pon-ned like 90% of my lectures during my uni time hahaha and now, after graduation, i still went to crash Pris's lecture hahaha!! After that 1 hour lecture, i would say that...... "Phew! I'm glad I don't need to study anymore!!" hahha seriously, i still prefer working life leh~~ I know la~ I'm weird!! Hahaha!!

So our chauffeur - mimi-chan - sent us to the mrt station after lecture haha (only Buona Vista mrt station lo!)

In the super dark dressing room la~ in the dress that Pris kept asking me to "try leh~ try leh~" "go try la~" "go try la~~" hahaha
Toilet in Hyatt hotel hahaha was passing by the hotel when we had to.... "answer some call" hahaha

Cranky duo
F1 race queen!!

Dinner at Ajitei, where Prissy learned how to hold a chopstick properly from the chopstick master~~ Hur hur hur hur~~~

Ok~ As requested~ Must post this pic and give credit to Pris haha i sooo didn't want to post this pic one looooo
*smile~~*
Went to the arcade after dinner where *SURPRISE* Pris beat me at Daytona!! NoOooO!!!! Aggressive driver loo~~ Tsk tsk tsk!!! And yay!! We reached stage 3 at basketball haha goes to show that the lousy one is Mimi-Chan lo!! Tag with him always never get past stage 2!! Lousy guy!!!
Sent Pris home and got imprisoned at her house till 11+!! Made me miss the last train looo~~ Sigh~~ How you going to bu3 chang2 me~!?!? *roar!!!* hahaha :P
Woke up feeling like I haven't slept the whole night haha cos I think my brain had been actively dreaming lo~ I can still remember the dream that I had LOL!!!
After work, met up with my family at Orchard. I really never thought I would.... but in the end.... I got psycho-ed by Ning to buy iPhone hahaha I guess it's just another one of my impulsive buys lo~ But i never regret hor~!! (yet :P)
Yeps! I've got it~

Ning wanted to buy cheong sum for her dinner, so... we walked around looking for Cheong Sums haha and ended up just trying for fun and laughs haha!!
Haha I think Ning was trying to stop me from entering the dressing room hahaha
The 2nd Cheong Sum she tried. Which I totally bursted out laughing when I saw her in it HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Nang Nang - trying to be one of the mannequins
After a super tiring walk - from Taka to Wisma to Far East to Hyatt Hotel IN HEELS, I couldn't really feel my toes anymore hahaha I just regretted not wearing flats :P
Had dinner at Pete's Place at Hyatt hotel. Had always wanted to try the restaurant, but never had the chance hahaha!!
Hehe Nang Nang is so cute today lo~ And very guai1~~ Good girl Nang *muackz*
Nang Nang's very looonnngg breadstick~

Murderous Ning
Awwww~~~
Mommie!!
Our appetiser~ Hmmmm not really nice haha normally for such platters, it'll have at least 1-2 above average ones but this one... is just so-so~~~


Yeah Chloe~~ We love you~
Vongole Linguine
Cioppino. Seems like its their recommended pasta or sth

Hur hur Nang's paste + Nang's cute little fork~

Dinner wasn't fantastic. In fact, it was quite disappointing haha the dishes are all too salty, and we waited super long for our dishes lo! Service wasn't fabulous, except maybe the friendly manager haha!
Stupid mimi-chan sent me some applications on Facebook haha one of them was "When Will You Get Married?"

My result - 4 Years and 1 mth (WHAT!?!? SO LONG!?!?!)

Mimi-Chan's result - 1 Year and 9 mths. Apparently, according to our results, the bride's not going to be me lo~ Don't worry, I'll still send my regards one HUMPH!!!

Another quiz that he made me do >.<

3 kids?? That's like 2 kids short of my idea of an ideal family lo~ Hahaha so funny lo they even attempted to predict the order HAHAHA we'll see how true that is in like.... 10 years time? :P

No comments: