Saturday, September 20, 2008

Tired~~~ Drained~~~ Aching all over~~~~~!!!

Yesterday was a seminar organised by our department and.... they screened the video which we shot like a month back. And as i said, i was sooo not looking forward to it lol!!! I guess I'm not used to it.. And my voice sounds weird too hahah i was thinking "is that my voice?" But it was quite cool lah as in the concept. And the feedback was quite good too sooooo.... *PHEW!!!*

So they made this sort of comic book thingy, and it looks cool lo~ Reminds me of Heroes haha!!
Page 1.. at the very beginning of the video
This one is towards the end liaos~ Haha I must say that.... photoshop really is powderfull~~ haha ok la maybe cos i'm not good at using photoshop at all~ But when I see the "before" and "after" pics, I was super amazed loo~ Its like I didn't even know that some things were fake or what hahaha!! Ok laa i'm suaku~~~
Final scene. Haha and Pris and mimi-chan, these are ALL that you guys are getting!!!! *ROAR*


Half day off today~!! Heard that there's a big sale going on at TPY Safra hahaha so as usual, the few of us went to cheong sale during lunch time!!!!

My new fragrance~~ Really cheap lo~!! Like from $110+ reduced to $40 hahaha!! And got a huge selection of perfumes n cosmetics there lo~~ Those who wear perfume should really go for this sale hahaha
Met up with Mimi-chan after that, and had lunch at Cedele.

The sandwich isn't too bad haha but it wasn't good enough to make up for the lack of good service. Or should I say there wasn't any service at all hahhaa!! The ONLY waiter there was slow and really had attitude problem haha its like when we requested for another table, he told us that he needs to clean up the table first, when apparently there were like many other empty and clean tables~!! Then after 15 min when we requested again to change tables, he said sth like "I already keyed in your table number you know?" *feng* haha I guess we pissed him off, and his service to us was totally unprofessional after that and I can sense Mimi-Chan's boiling temper liao hahaha!!
Ok don't ever order the dessert platter. Really yucky LOL!!
Went for foot spa to kill some time before our movie starts hahaha our session was 30min, but we spent the first 15min laughing hahaha i didn't imagine it to be SOOOOO ticklish lo!! I couldn't even leave my leg in the water for more than 3 seconds hahaha!! And the auntie who worked there was telling me "you'll just have to leave it in there longer, then you'll get used to it!!" Then she sort of forced my leg into the water hahaha but ok lar~ after i've gotten used to it, it felt quite..... erm... acceptable HAHAHA

And yeah~ we watched Mamma Mia today~ I quite enjoyed it leh~ But i guess it wasn't mimi-chan's type of movie hahaha

After the movie, we had dinner at The Soup Spoon. And again!! another waitress with attitude problem *gaahhh* what's wrong with today?? Haha I know Mimi-Chan was fuming loo~~ Today wasn't really the best day for the both of us hahaha

And to top it off - we were walking in Marina Square, when 2 guys just bursted out of this shop, throwing punches at each other while mimi-chan and i were right beside them >.< I was thinking "wth!! which way should we siam?? left right left right.." haha cos apparently we wouldn't want to stay beside them~~!! And it was a really scary fight lo even when the security guard tried to step in, he got punched onto the floor O.o poor thing leh~

Ok guess I'm off to bed~~ FINALLY!! I can sleep for all i want!!! I'd been feeling soooooo drained for the past week gaahh~ So... anyone who wants to ask me out tomorrow..... Just drop me an sms ba but i'll most prob only be able to reply u... after lunch time? haha nites everyone~!

No comments: