Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year~!!!!!

Heeeeee I LOVE Chinese New Year can!!!! Especially the ang baos~!! Haha actually no laaaa I also love the CNY atmosphere~ the CNY SALE!!!~ And of course, the CNY gatherings!!!!

Went over to Jerm's house to bai nian on Chu Yi~ And I'm sooooo pro at bridge now can!! I was on a winning streak lo!! Until MICHELLE THAT AUNTIE came!!!!! RARRRRR!!!!! Actually the key to winning bridge is.... NEVER PARTNER PRIS!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

After like.. 3 hours of bridge, they started playing Guitar Hero World Tour haha!!
And of course, photo taking~



waaa got ghost behind meee~~~!!! CHOY CHOY CHOY!!!
Deb the Drummer~!!! These guys LOVE doing weird poses behind her hahaha!!!
BOOOOOOOOOOO~~~
MY EARSSSS~!!!!!
Awwww so nice~~~ Everything is soooo beautiful~~ until....
some idiot came along and decided to spoil the whole photo~!!! EXTRA!!!
Mimi-Chan TRYING to tame his JayJay
wats with that look pris~! Don't try to act pro hor!! hahah!!
After torturing our ears with the drums, pris decided to torture us even further with her screech... i mean... singing
Hahaha I wonder if Deb knew what we were doing HAHAHAHAHA
AND~~~ A group photo~!! Yayy~


THEN it was Chu Er~!!!! Went to waipo house~ Yay~!!
The girlsss~!!
Heeeee~~~
Stupid guys were trying to block us from the camera, in the end we climbed all over them to get into the picture HAHAHAHA!!
Heee naughty nang throwing tantrum as usual~ So James took a photo of her angry look and showed it to her hahaha!!
Great shot Nang nang~!!! You totally cut off that EXTRA PERSON from this pic HAHAHHAA! *GASP* who's hand is that on Jovene's shoulder!?!?!? GUI AHHHHH~!!!!
The 3 koksters~
James is super proud of this photo lo~
Haha I don't know why she kept holding on to that tray HAHAHA!!!
supermannnn~!!
After that, super nice cousin lent me his car hahaha!! So we went to Northpoint to buy Yu Sheng hehe~ And I'm surprised how much Northpoint has changed lo!!!! O.o
Wasting no time in the lift~
AND.... GETTING READY FOR YU SHENG!!! Hahaha Mommy they all were sooo reluctant to let us lao yu sheng lo~ Cos it always turns out disastrous haha Normally I'll just get my whole arm full of yu sheng, and the most ultimate one was my uncle having Yu Sheng on his head a few years back HAHAHA!!
We've been told to keep it gentle before we Lao hahaha!! And yeaaa we did okay!! When we go to en en's house this weekend, we're going to make sure that his ceiling gets some Yu Sheng!!! HAHHAHA!!!

No comments: