Thursday, January 8, 2009

I LOVE GIRLS' OUTING!!!!!!

Hehehehe Ning, Kelly-siao-char-bor, Jovene, Pris and I had our first girls' outing last Saturday~!!! And guess what, I watched Twilight AGAIN!!!! It was sooo nice caaannnn~~~ Kelly was DROOLING over the male lead sia hahaha!!!

Yea I totally believe you Kelly~ Your appetite very small one~ I knoww~ HAHAHA

After the movie, we had dinner at Timbre @ Art House~!!


We were actually trying sooo hard to keep a natural smile and not to laugh like mad women lo!!!
and yeaa we couldn't really hold our laughter in for so long hahhaha!!!
Dinner was yummy~

i LOVE the pizza with its thin crust~
check out kelly's bling-ed camera!!!
Birthday present from pris n deb to ning~
And the 3 of us entertained ourselves by taking photos while the other 2 pigs went to the toilet

LOL kelly ur face super U.G.L.Y LA!!!!

heeee~

No comments: