skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, January 19, 2009
its tiring when you have to keep telling yourself to think otherwise...
I keep telling myself.... keep telling everyone... that I'm ok... now i realise...
I'm not
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YaYa Tweets
YaYa Tweets
follow me on Twitter
EVERYONE CLICK HERE!!!!!
Search...
About Me
Siya
A girl who loves having fun fun and more fun~!!! X)
View my complete profile
Find Me @...
YAYA.XD@live.com
Bla Bla Bla
View shoutbox
ShoutMix chat widget
Blog Archive
►
2011
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(56)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(7)
▼
2009
(147)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(9)
▼
January
(11)
Happy Chinese New Year~!!!!!Heeeeee I LOVE Chinese...
Yoo Yooo Happy New Year~!!!! Gong Xi Fa Cai, and m...
Shopping!! Yeah!!! I Love shopping with mommy~!!!!...
Its HDB's D&D!!!!Haha a lot of people asked, "eh~?...
Finally....... My dream car....... PORSCHE!!!!! Ne...
Congrats Huiling~!! Finally your big day haha and ...
its tiring when you have to keep telling yourself ...
Riiiiggghhhttt!! Sorry guys for not updating for s...
Hahaha some random pics on recently taken neoprint...
I LOVE GIRLS' OUTING!!!!!!Hehehehe Ning, Kelly-sia...
Look at my super nice birthday ca..... papaya!!!!...
►
2008
(145)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(15)
►
2007
(85)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(22)
No comments:
Post a Comment