Monday, January 5, 2009

Look at my super nice birthday ca..... papaya!!!!! so sweet rite~!!! I must thank the youths for such a fun night at Blue Jazz!!!
That's Spencer the Lao Ren!! hahaha!! Thanks for organising this sia!!
Cynthia-Samson!! So manly right~!!
*BANG BANG*!!
Nana the Banana!!! We look alike in this pic sia hahahahaha
debbie and prissy~
yea that's my baby~~!!
Hahaha nana this is such a cool shot~!!
After dinner we went to have chinese dessert!!! Super filling laaaa haha mimi-chan and I ordered too much as usual :P
Thank'yall~~ Dinner was really fun~!! Thank for the super cute papaya~~ HAHAHA
Haha actually wanted to write my Annual Yaya Thank You Note one but.... guess I'll leave it for another day~!!
Sooo many happening things happened these few days... and the thing that i DREAD MOST is imminent!!!!!! I haven't told anyone about this........ Cos I know exactly what will happen when I do!!! And I can't imagine what will happen when THAT day arrives........ it'll be the end of the world for me!!!!

No comments: