During the trip to Kuching, Pris challenged me to Ji Gu Ba. And I lost!!! So my forfeit was to blow kisses to 5 guys on the bus. hahaha!!! And feeling very confident, she challenged me to Hei Bai Pei! And guess what?? Of course I won lah!!!! So I made her go up to 5 guys and ask them in her irritating-fake-act-cute-voice, "*blink blink* Am I Cute??"
Being so nice, I chose 5 of the nicest guys in church for her!!!!
1) Irving - no pressure lah Irving is such a joker man!!
2) Shane - I think after Pris asked him the question, he just looked at her, blinked once or twice, and walked off.
3) Glen - I forgot what he said liao but knowing him, most probably something qian bian hahaha!!
4) William (And have to do it in front of Michelle) - Pure . Awkwardness .
5) Pastor Johnathan (Jeremy's dad) - And yup we video-ed the process down hahaha!! But Uncle John's response was as I expected, cos he's just too nice already HAHAHA!!!
Pris! Challenge me to another round of Hei Bai Pei leh~!!! heeee!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment