At Thai Express. They love the Thai food haha!! Good thing Michelle likes spicy food XP
Yup Michelle. Actually we went to Night Safari with Michelle the day before. The first impression I had of her after that night was.. She's a super gentle and quiet girl. And not to forget, super polite haha!! And I still thought so until......
I whipped out my camera and she started giving super funny ideas for photos!!
And yeaa the photos that follow were all her ideas LOL!! Totally didn't expect those to come from her haha!!
Hear no evil . Say no evil . See no evil .
From star trek - "Live long and prosper"
lollll
Even the guys, no matter how reluctant, had to do what Michelle said lol!!!
Plus the girls too of course hahahahaa
no hands~ i nearly forgot i used to do this when i was young sia!!
kiss~
STUCK!!!!
now that's disgusting. and yeaaa Michelle's idea again O.o
award presentation
Awwww Titanic~~ Sooo romantic~~ And how come Howard's fingers look translucent!?!?!?!?!?
I just realise that this morning is most probably the last time that I'll be seeing Michelle and Howard awww and I didn't say a proper goodbye to them!!! Oh well~ Like Deb said, the earth is round.. we'll meet again hahaha~~ Some more Singapore is such a nice and fun place~ And we're such nice hosts~ Of course they'll come again soon!!! Hee!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment