Went to IT show some time back. Everytime I go IT show I'll get pissed. Maybe cos the whole of Singapore's population will be there, and its like freaking crowded in there! Actually the crowd doesn't piss me off, but those pervs who go there just to squeeze with other people piss me off!! Like... those Banglas!!! Why the hell would they need to go IT show?!!? I doubt they even have electric supply in the containers they live in - those that they very nicely call "Workers' Quarters". They'll just go in there and do what they do during countdowns - be a freaking nuisance and take advantage of girls. They should totally be banned ok!! Banned from our country!!! SERIOUSLY!!! RARRRR!!!!
Alright so... why go to IT show if I know i'll get pissed? Cos they'll always have super good deals for electronics there!! And.... I need to get my......

GPS! And..... it SUCKS!!!!! Brought me on the wrong route the first time i started using it, and now it just hanged at the main menu!! Seriously lo... I wanted to get Garmin one haiiii..... Really regret getting this shitty thing...

Also bought my web cam!!! Yay!!! Now I can skype or webcam on msn!!! And everyone can see me online~!!! Aren't you glad?? XP

Plus this gooey thingy that feels damn disgusting.. Supposed to be able to suck up the dirt on your keyboards haha!! I haven't tried it though XP

Sent this ingrate to PS for her lunch with her friends. Seriously an ingrate loooo haiiii~!!! Don't make me start on how ungrateful she is, or Zhong Se Qing You, or worse!!! Zhong You Qing Siya!!!! - I might never stop.
No comments:
Post a Comment