Tuesday, August 4, 2009

DARN BORED WHILE WAITING FOR MY MOM TO COME HOME FOR DINNER!!!!!! So I decided to....... do something that's time consuming to take my mind off food and the tempting box of chocolate in the kitchen!!



1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Don't think so

.2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Oh mans I'm a cry baby leh!! Hmmmm last week???

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Sure~~!! I like it in Arial size 10

4. DO YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?
Of course~!! XD

5. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
That goes without saying!! I'm like the BEST person to make friend with can!!

6. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
When I'm very angry

7. HOW DO YOU WANT YOUR LIFE TO BE IN A COUPLE OF YEARS? (REALISTICALLY PLEASE)
To stay like this

8. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Bungee no~!!! Parachuting YEAH!!!!

9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
BANANA NUT CRUNCH YUM!!!

10. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
What for sia!!

11. WOULD YOU MOVE AGAIN?
I hope not to

12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their eyes

13. RED OR PINK?
Red - for RED DEVIL

14. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Crying too easily

15. WHAT DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Going out. Yea I go out often, but I still miss going out when i'm not out, HAHAHA!!!

16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
DER DER DER...... DERRRRR NIIIINNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
for what? Unless they're also waiting for their moms to come home LOL

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?
Grey short pants, no shoes (hello obviously I'm in my room using the comp now right??)

19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
My beautiful singing

20. WHAT ANNOYS YOU THE MOST?
AH TIONG

21. FAVORITE SMELL?
Certain guy perfume. It just draws me naturally haha!!

22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Eve

23. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Yup~ That'd be myself~

24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
SOCCER!!!!

25. HAIR COLOR?
BLACK

26. EYE COLOR?
BLACK

27. DO YOU HAVE ANY MAJOR REGRETS?
Ya, I regret all the oily and fattening stuffs I took

28. FAVOURITE FOOD?
Salmon sashimiiiiii. Speaking of which, I haven't been eating that for quite some time liao~~ Who's on for some SUSHI TEI~????

29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings. And I DON'T WATCH scary movies!

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED, AND WITH WHOM?
Harry Potter, with that jermy

31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING NOW?
Yellow LOL

32. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer baby~

33. HUGS OR KISSES?
*muacks*

34. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND WHEN..?
When there's something funny going on

35. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND WHEN..?
When I'm blasting music into my ears

36. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
HARRY POTTER HAHAHA

37. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
On my mouse - my palm. On my pad - *ahem*

38. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
More like the TV watching me, cos I was sleeping like a pig and drooling on my bolster while the TV was still on HAHAHA

39. WHAT LITTLE THING MAKES YOU HAPPY?
Literally "Little Thing"??? *hem hem* the small small sparkling thing that people wear either on their neck or finger HAHAHA

40. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
who the hell is rolling stones?

41. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Hong Kong??

42. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Ya I laugh at everything, and still people don't label me as mentally unsound~!! YEAHHH!!!

43. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Singapore

44. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Is anyone supposed to respond to this?

45. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
Don't remind me of that fateful day *shudder* XP

No comments: