Friday, August 28, 2009

Life has been so boring for me... And people who have been reading my blog will certainly notice that I don't blog as much lately haha reason plainly being - I've got nothing interesting to blog about!!!! Ok la went to Timbre with colleagues - some of the new staffs which I haven't really talked to~ At first was a bit afraid that it'll be very awkward (haha!) and i'm an idiot for thinking so cos I'm the one who organized it!! XP in the end turned out to be a great night~! And as usual I turned lobster after a few sips of Long Island Tea and red wine (GAAHH!!) and they were laughing at me throughout the night!! Seriously don't know sia~ It's like everything I do is funny gahh~ maybe someone should video me down next time then I can see for myself what's everyone laughing at when I think that i'm behaving super normally!!! It's like... *i say something* *they'll go HAHAHA!!* *i do something* *HAHAHA* *ok i don't want to say anything liao i just sit here normally and do nothing* ...... *HAHAHAHAHAH* AHHHHHH~~~~~ I'm not druuuunk!!!! SERIOUSSSS!!!!!!

Alright was digging through my photo collection and I saw these
Taken quite some time ago - Empire State at Iluma.
seriously I already forgot how their food tasted HAHA!!
But the spring rolls look yummy~

Oh I remember this!! Its like their mega hotdog, seriously big sia~!!! I couldn't even finish half of it!!


Yup, now you can go "what a lame post" and click on the lil red button with a "X" at the upper right corner of your screen.

No comments: