Like so many years after I graduate, I still haven't taken graduation photos with my family!!! Gaahh!! I've decided to do it already!!! Ning~!! We shall not delay anymore~!!! Let's go take together when you come back this December, okay??? And seems like xiaofen they all also want to take with us haha!! Or better still, we take a WHOLE FAMILY shoot MUAHAHA!!
Monday, August 10, 2009
Graduation photoshoot
Went for graduation photoshoot with jermy and parents and ahma hehe~ Quite fun arh~!! And we really look alike huh~!?!? the photographer kept thinking I'm his sister, like LOL!! He kept going "mei mei, come here, ok now ge ge, stand here" and none of us bothered to correct him HAHAHA
kokster!

gay gay gaynessss!!

It was actually a really small studio haha and everything just happened so fast, like before i know it, i got blinded by multiple camera flashes hahaha
Look at his poser look!!!!
Yeaaa he seriously needs a stool HAHAHAHA!!!
BIAN TAI SIA!!!
EWWW WHO WANTS TO LOOK AT YOU UNDRESS!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment