Sunday, August 9, 2009

Hehe and..... *drum roll drum roll*

ITS PORSCHE AGAIN!!!!!
Oh my tiaaaannnsss!!!
Lurve it~!!
With our little toy car, jerm and I went to Tanglin Mall's Chili's for lunch! Been wanting to try out the food there for quite some time liao~!!

Boneless buffalo wings. Super disappointing dish sia its soooo sour that we suspect they just emptied the entire bottle of tabasco on it haha
I came here for this!!! - Southern Smokehouse Bacon Big Mouth Burger!!! Not too bad lahh haha but I've tasted better XP
Baby back ribs - so so nia~
look at his dao look
After that we drove to Sentosa~ Wanted to have dinner at Cafe Del Mar, but we were still too full haha in the end went to Vivo Superdog to get Chilli fries XP And unfortunately bumped into some pig hai SUAY!!!
And more camwhoring~~



Just look at this tard.
Awwww when can I get my own porschyyyy~~~!?!?
Annndd!! Finally I got my cravings satisfied~~!!! Yay!!! Went out with Adrian and Eve for Sushi Tei~~!!!
Their Sashimi Salad is the BEST!!!!!!
Super nice and tender beef toooooo!!!! And tastes even better when you don't need to cook them yourself HAHAHAHA thanks eveee~~ XP
Oh mans I'm drooling again just by looking at this photo man!!! Their sashimi is sooooo fresh I can eat the WHOLE salmon RAW!!!!!
Yum Yum~~~ Let's go back for more sashimi~!!! XP

No comments: