Friday, November 20, 2009

EWW EWW EWWWW!!!!

Just watched SAW VI!!!!!!!

DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN GORYYYY!!!!!!!

Ok but I never watch like 99% of the gory scene HAHAHA!!!! Cos Ling was sharing with me how to "watch but not watch" - look at some where to the far left/right of the screen, then just watch the movements on the screen using the corners of our eyes HAHAHA!!! But we must look super kok to those people behind us loh!!! Cos we look like we weren't watching the show at all HAHAHA!! And first time watch movie until my neck ache lah!!!! hahaha!!

And normally I'll put up posters of the movies I watch on my blog, but this time, I don't even dare to enter the website to download the wallpapers HAHAHAHA!!!!

But ok laaa who says I don't dare to watch scary movies CHEY!!!!!

After that we went to Xin Wang for dinner~
Busy writing love letter for me HAHAHA
Yum Yum~



And this kia kia kept laughing when we're about to take photo lah!!! Like 10 consecutive failed shots before we managed to stop laughing HAHAHA BISH BISH!!!
Then we found a clean enough mirror to take photo
KELLY SOH AFTER YOUR EXAMS WE'LL GO TIMBRE!!!!!!!!!!
AND ZOUK
AND ST JAMES
AND SENTOSA
AND HOTEL STAY
AND PRAWN FISHING
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

No comments: