Saturday, November 28, 2009

MMmM~ That's gotta taste good~!

Made Pandan Cake today!!!!! Why pandan cake? why not chocolate cake, tiramisu, bla bla... Okay cos reason being - I LOVE PANDAN CAKES!! And Eve loves them too~! And I grew up eating my nanny's fabulicious pandan cake hahaha!!



Sooo... today, I'm gonna give it a try after getting the recipe from my nanny!!

Step 1 - WASH THE PANDAN LEAVES
dry them one by one using a cloth
pound them into bits
just like this
squeeze the bloody juice out of them
And there you go - 1 hour of tiring hard work and you get.... 10 DROPS OF EFFING PANDAN JUICE!!!! Can't believe its so damn tiring lo!! Like just the pandan portion of it is enough to kill me!!!!!

Now on to the cake haha!!

First, separate the yolks from the whites. And I SUCKED at it, cos my yolks keep bursting!!
Beat for half an hour
Ya damn long process
Then the egg white again- another half an hour. All these while I had my trusted buddy - iPod shuffle to keep me company HAHAHA!!
Mix the ingredients all in
And there you have it!!!!


I KNOW its gonna be YUMMEH~!!! Now its still in the cooling down process so~ people at waipo house tmr will be IN FOR A TREAT!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

And I bet i'll have muscle ache tomorrow gahhh!!!

My mom still said "so easy to get a slice for $1 outside" ..... HOW IS IT THE SAME~!!!!!

Can't wait to eat it!!! And i'm hungwy now!!!
Eve you'd better say its damn delicious on Monday k if not i'll be super sadded HAHA!! And can't wait for our dinner date on Monday~!! XD

No comments: