Supposed to go to Kelly's house today but in the end.... it was cancelled BOOHOO~ So... the few of us decided to go shoppang at Orchard~!
Just reached Orchard and I started complaining that I'm hungry haha!! Like didn't even have a chance to shop yet!!!
So the rest of them accompanied me to TCC~!!
And of course I consulted the pro-kia-kia what dessert and drink is nice HAHAHA!!
Her HIGHLY RECOMMENDED drink - Some nutella milkshake hahaha!! Ok la it was really nice~!! Next time when u prepare it for us make sure got this kind of standard one hor~!
Then..... it was night time~ And the decos along Orchard Road came to life!!!
At first I asked mommies they all to take photo with the decos... Then they kept refusing like "BU YAO LA!!! BU YAO LA!!!" So after that I just pulled mommy and took a photo with her.....And in the end, all of them started jumping into the photos HAHAHAHAHA


Why u stand so far huh Da Wei?

Hehe we love taking photos with xmas tree as our background~!
koks X)
Dun ask me why was I playing with the crystal ball haha!! Stupid enen asked me to do the same expression he did in the previous photo
Gonna have Mac breakfast with Mommy tmr~!!!
I love my mom!! so much! X)


Why u stand so far huh Da Wei?
Hehe we love taking photos with xmas tree as our background~!
koks X)
Dun ask me why was I playing with the crystal ball haha!! Stupid enen asked me to do the same expression he did in the previous photoHad fun today~ Talking about our xmas gift exchange (enen if i kena u for xmas gift exchange i'll get the fred perry cap for u okay~?? hahaha!!), our upcoming video on Sunday, our December St James trip~!! enen was saying how scary it was to go with us loH~ What with Kat vomitting all the smelly things, Kelly and I hugging on to each other and cry - and all the while Jovene and him were damn sober and therefore, damn sian HAHAHAHA!!! K laaaa promise we won't vomit / cry this time okay~?? And of course, our hotel-stay-cum-Zouk~!!! Gonna gan4 diao4 the cordon bleu!!! Finish the whole bottle plus extra Chivas and then head to Zouk's dance floor HAHAHAHAHA!!!! And our long-awaited prawn fishing trip HAHAHA!! Ehh we shud go Bishan one!! The place beside the prawn fishing area sells DAMN NICE FOOD!!!!!! WOOTS I SERIOUSLY CAN'T WAIT SIAAAA~!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Gonna have Mac breakfast with Mommy tmr~!!!
I love my mom!! so much! X)

No comments:
Post a Comment