Ok I'm BORED!
BORED BORED BORED.... like seriously, BORED!!!
Wish I had slept longer just now, but cos it was 3pm and I was HUNGRY!! Mommy's at waipo's house and Daddy went to work already :(
Killed like 45min of my time watching Survivor - and it was damn good!
Now, still trying to find things to do BUT!! NOTHINGGG!!!! Wanted to watch One Tree Hill but when I opened the disc Jermy passed me, its missing a few episodes AHHHH!!!!
Thought maybe I should start on the new show "Vampire Diaries" but I'm scared!!!
Then can't even pump petrol cos my tank is still full, and can't even wash the car cos after my super duper nice brother helped me polish and respray to remove the key line, its now *SPARKLING SPARKLING* clean!!! Even the 2 koksters had difficulty identifying my car in the carpark yesterday cos they said its impossible my car can be so white HAHAHA!!!!
Sigh.... Good loh... So I'm gonna spend a super fine Sunday rotting at home!!! And its the first time it didn't rain after like 30 consecutive days of rainy days!!!! WTH!!!!
And then I found myself thinking about our December plans again hehe!! And my next pay day!!! WOOTS!!! But everyone kept saying that they don't think there'll be any bonus this time round ZZZZ!!! I need the moneh siaaa~!!!
Oh and speaking of which, everyone please rem to return me money for the birthday presents okay~? My bills are coming liao HAHAAH!! if not you'll find zhu tou's on your house door!!!
Can't wait for mommy to come home :( I don't like the empty house feeling ahhhh!! Maybe I should just grab my car key and drive around blindly >.<
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment