Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Anniversary Present!!

Got my advanced anniversary present today!!!! Hehehe!!

Was walking around with Mommy and Jermy after dinner today, and saw this milky white jacket which I like~~!!! Like "ahhhh i waaannn!!!" Then mommy was trying to dissuade me from buying cos the thing costs 100bucks - which I think is quite a reasonable price LOL!!! But then Mom was quite determined in not letting me buy and she was like on her way out of the shop liao when the jacket was still on me HAHAH!! Then Jermy said "how about I get it for you as our advanced Anniversary present?" And my eyes sparkled!! So after deciding for a long time.... 5 seconds... i said "OKAY!!!! *GRIN GRIN GRIN*"

Heeheeee~!!! So I'm super happy~!! But like I told him, its to his advantage too cos he should know too well that its damn difficult to get a present for me hahaha so I'm helping him out okay!!

Sooo we parted, and I'm still in that WOOHOO~~ WEEE~~~~ YAYYY~~~~ HAPPY~~~~ mood and I texted him like

Me: "thanks for the anniversary present heeee!!!"
Jermy: "Don't forget its anniversary present hor! MAY (capitalised by me for emphasis) that time you better not ask for anything else!"
*my eyes narrowed*
Me: "What time did you just say??"
Jermy: "The month MAY lah"
Me: "HUMPH!!!!"

May.... May..... WHAT MAY!!!!! OUR ANNIVERSARY IS IN APRIL!!! APRIL 3RD!!! YOU ASS!!!!!

Not only Ass!!!! Donkey's ass, horse's ass, elephant's ass, and all other animals with huge asses, your face is on it!!!!!!

And I bet he still doesn't know it, until 1sec before reading this sentence!!!

HUMPH!!!!! So you owe me an anniversary cos you forgot the date!! Not only the day, but the MONTH!!!!

GUYS SUCCCKKKKKKKKK

No comments: