Thursday, February 18, 2010

February 14!!

How was everyone's Valentine's Day???

This year was special!! Cos V Day and Chinese New Year falls on the same day!! I know! A lot of girls went "sian!!!! totally spoil my V day!!" But I think its quite cool what~! I mean, how often to you get such an occasion??? True, it sort of "spoiled" V day, as everyone needs to go around to bai nian. But it also is a chance for you to test if your man is a jerk!!


Ok several characteristics

1) If he goes "yay!! CNY clashes with V day!! Don't need to celebrate V day!!!" - he's a jerk.

2) If he goes "yay!! CNY clashes with V day!! Don't need to - (let me emphasise) - BUY V DAY PRESENT!!!" - HE'S A JERK.

3) If he says the above and DOES the above - he's a bloody jerk.

4) If he goes "Darling, everyday is Valentine's Day when I'm with you!" - he's a BLOODY LYING JERK.

If all of the above is applicable to you... well... best of luck to you!

Good thing my Jermy didn't do the above..... didn't do the above at the same time. Cos some how, when I was typing the above characteristics, they felt damn familiar!! Feels like that's what he told me before!!



On New Year Eve, after our reunion dinners, met up with Kelly, Jov and Ling for 14 blades and supper!! And I did the most kok thing ever!!! I booked the movie tickets for 4 persons online, showtime at 22:00... Then I sms-ed everyone and said "Movie at 11pm at Cine!" and went off to sleep. When we reached there, it felt weird cos there were no one standing at the entrance tearing our tickets. Then the staff saw us, checked our tickets, and told us that it was a 10pm show!! And that time was already like.. 11.10?? Even Kelly's charm didn't succeed in getting us a replacement ticket!! So we went to catch the later few parts of the show HAHAHA!! At least Jovene watched the first part before so she told us the entire story hahaha!!

Then we went TGIFriday for supper~~!!!

Weird cheese sticks

Jovene's favourite - Veggie.


Then it was the next day!! And SHUCKS i forgot to take a photo of the present I bought for Jermy :( anyways, got him a Porter bag!! After much consideration and walking about in Orchard Road, I still decided to settle on the Porter bag. You this idiot better use it everyday hor!
My V day present - Pink panther with Versace Bright Crystal!
And now its sleeping with me every night with tatty teddy!
Then on chu er (YAY) we went to waipo house!!! Heee nattie so cute~
still trying to trick her into letting us carry
And en en succeeded in doing it!!!
But victory only lasted for 5 sec LOL look at nattie's face!!
And ning is back again~!!! hahaha

took super few photos this year lo :( all the mommies changed out of their new year clothes already so they didnt want to take photos sigh..
And these 2 people started camwhoring hahaha!!
Hello baby kyeron~!!

Hope everyone enjoyed their new year as much as I did!!

Counting down - 4 more months!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it