COOK!!!
Yup, cook!!! Don't laugh yet!!
I know I know... those who've seen me cook will think this is an impossible feat for me! Someone who doesn't even remember to remove the seasoning packets from the instant noodles and just throw the packets together with the noodles into the boiling water!! Or the chao ta fried rice? Cooked maybe.. 2 cups of rice but only left with 1 cup in the end cos the rest got stuck onto the wok LOLS!!! Or that time when something I cooked (forgot what) burned so bad it destroyed my mom's wok and she had to throw it away after that HAHAHAHAHA
But I still got times when I was successful k!! Ok with the help of others HAHAHA!!!
But yup~ I just got this urge to cook!!
Let's see the menu...
Appetiser - Stuffed mushroom with cheese and bacon!!
Sides - ROSTI!!! with cheesy sausage!!
Main dish - Pasta (oh i make uber nice pasta HOR) / Meat
Dessert - Piping hot brownie with vanilla ice cream!!!
Ok la actually I've just listed what I'm currently craving for HAHAHA!!!
Okays now that I've come up with the menu... Anyone want to join me?? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment