HELLO PEOPLE~!!! Today... Kelly and I went to... CUT OUR HAIR!!!!!
Yup! And Kelly really cut real short haha I think it was like... 4 inches snipped off??
Mine... Not much diff just that I cut my fringe, and trimmed the length of my hair~
Ate and shopped, and FINALLY we bought a dress!!!!! After the whole of tuesday where we totally didn't manage to buy anything, and the whole of today!! Just when we were about to give up, we saw this flowery dress that we decided that all of us can wear for our CNY uniform hehehe!!
Ok so~ we went back to St James to finish up our bottle of Chivas (finally), and I got seriously nagged at by my mom loh!! Like how often do I go clubbing sia!?!? And I think there're just too many myths and misunderstandings about clubbing liao~!! They always think that everyone else that goes to club are all wolves or something! Seriously diaoossss loohh!! I bet the moms of the other people in the club who went also thought the same thing of us HAHAHA!!

Yup! And Kelly really cut real short haha I think it was like... 4 inches snipped off??
Mine... Not much diff just that I cut my fringe, and trimmed the length of my hair~
Ate and shopped, and FINALLY we bought a dress!!!!! After the whole of tuesday where we totally didn't manage to buy anything, and the whole of today!! Just when we were about to give up, we saw this flowery dress that we decided that all of us can wear for our CNY uniform hehehe!!
Ok so~ we went back to St James to finish up our bottle of Chivas (finally), and I got seriously nagged at by my mom loh!! Like how often do I go clubbing sia!?!? And I think there're just too many myths and misunderstandings about clubbing liao~!! They always think that everyone else that goes to club are all wolves or something! Seriously diaoossss loohh!! I bet the moms of the other people in the club who went also thought the same thing of us HAHAHA!!


























No comments:
Post a Comment