Read this interesting little joke on the church bulletin, and I converted it into a qian bian wen da ti and asked Eve haha!! In the end she couldn't guess it, and our bet was a bowl of shark's fin soup!! In the end she also didn't treat me although she couldn't get it right lo!! So jian~!! HAHAHA!!
Anyway, it goes like this
A PANDA walks into a restaurant, sits down and orders a sandwich. He eats the sandwich, pulls out a gun and shoots the waiter. As the panda stands up to go, the manager shouts, "Hey! Where are you going? You just shot my waiter and you didn't pay for your sandwich!" The panda yells back at the manager, "Hey man, I'm a PANDA! Look it up in the dictionary!" The manager opens his dictionary and sees the following definition for panda: "A tree dwelling marsupial of Asian origin, characterized by distinct black and white colouring. Eats shoots and leaves"
The moment I told Eve the answer, she gave the classic *relax eye, pull lips into a straight line* look hahaha!!!
Anyways, we went for Mothers' Day celebration at this restaurant, which I forgot the name haha!! I only remember the horrigible weather that day!! Raining heavily and parking lots were sooo limited we had to park a distance from the restaurant!!
And Nattie being super dao as usual haha!!
We were trying to hard to get her attention lo~ Kept going "Nattie!!! Nattieee!!!"
And a bleached JayJay!!! He's called Simba haha!! Super affectionate dog lo his tail is like constantly wagging!
And he auto turns around when Jermy is near, so that Jermy can rubs his tummy haha so funnY~!
No comments:
Post a Comment