How the hell did Liverpool lose to Chelsea?? Well I won't be surprised after the obvious, very well-timed pass from Gerrard to Drogba. And the shitty defence that led to the second goal. And the fact that they obviously wouldn't want Man U to get the Championship, cos that means Man U would've broken their Championship record.
What the hellll~!!!!!
And Man U would've won had it not been for the poorly judged, effing obvious offside goal that they counted as a goal during the match between Man U and Chelsea!!
Haha ok I think alot of people don't really watch soccer so I think the above statements won't make much sense to you haha! In fact, many guys that I know don't really watch soccer as well!! Still remember there was this idiot guy (can't really remember who), still tried to test me cos he didn't believe that girls watch soccer. So he was asking me "explain what's offside" - and my answer was so well that he insisted that I googled for the answer T.T
Ok these few days were damn tiring!! I can feel my energy being sapped away from me!! Can't wait for the short break on Tuesday with the babes who MISS ME SOOOO MUCHHHH!!! I KNOW LAH I KNOW LAH!!! HEHEHE
No comments:
Post a Comment