Cos people around me are getting married!!! OMGGGG
Either getting married or planning their marriage etc
gahhhh i dun wanna knowwww!!!
went to eve's house for lunch, change clothes and make up!! yummy curry chicken cooked by eve's mommy hehe!! And we jitao dilly dally until we run out of time LOL!!
that's the bridegroom~ and that's our ang bao to him haha!! A hello kitty wallet with our ang bao money to him~ Lulu, you think the Hello Kitty curse will break once you leave the company right?? NO WAY!
the restaurant is super cold sia~ so i jitao kopped eve's shawl for the entire night HAHA!!

cupcakes for predinner cocktail~
then there's these little cards on the table where everyone can write their well wishes to the newly wed!
mr seet and eve


LOL we tied this cute libbin around his neck hahahaha suits his shirt riteee
the couple had to go through 4 "trials" before they reach the stage. Say trials laaa but actually is a chance for us to sabo them haha!! And they put me in charge of the saboing! WTHHHH people who know me know i'm WORST at saboing people de whaaattttt~ Anyway the idea was there already so I just had to prepare the food item haha! This is one of the items - bread with damn lot of chilli spread on it. Adrian couldn't carry on eating after 1 bite HAHA
SEE!! Proof that I'm not the mastermind!!!
See how happy they were! Grabbing at the chance to sabo lulu!
TADAAHHH the final product!
Yeahhh Eve was the emcee haha!! Good training for you right? Training to be emcee for my wedding hehe!!
Another sabo item.. No one could guess what it was by just looking at it HAHAHA!! I just took a lemon to the kitchen and told them "just shave off the skin will do" HAHAHA!! Better than cut into slices right? Cos in this form, lulu has no choice but to bite the lemon like an apple HAHAHA
When the kitchen staff brought this to our table, I thought "how come they brought us a candle" haha!! Turns out to be the bitter gourd I passed to them earlier also!! One big chunk of it, as requested MUAHAHA
Can see my face red already right? From just HALF a glass of red wine!!!!And I don't know why, felt super high after the red wine siaaa!! In the end, eve had to bring me walk walk around Clarke Quay so that I could cool down haha!
Then we settled down at Central and I started taking photos haha!!


All these are just a few of the many pics we took LOL i didn't know I took so many sia!! And eve said this guy beside us kept looking and I totally didn't notice haha!!!Sooooo.. thanks eve for taking care of me that night~ I know I very mafan haha! My nonsense and super frequent visits to the toilet~ And for driving while I slept in the car! And being the only one who said my pandan cake is nice, the only one who will talk to me on MSN every night, the only one who will play wrestling with me in office... The only one I'll call when I need help in office, the only one whom I want to play wrestling with, the only one whom I will look forward to talk to on MSN every night.
No comments:
Post a Comment