Saturday, December 8, 2007

Have half day off today~ Went for buffet @ M Hotel today with Mimi-chan, Mr Huang and Ms Cheung. Supp to meet them @ 1215 @ Tanjong Pagar MRT station, but i was told that Ms Cheung was still sleeping at 12pm!!! So.. I decided to be late hahaha!! And sure enough, Ms Cheung was like.. 1 hr late >.< Anyway, the food was nice haha and it'll be nicer if it wasn't for the awkward atmosphere between... Mr ***** and Ms ******.. haha eh i didn't name anyone~~

Went to Taka with the intention of getting my Gucci wallet, cos there's a sale going on right now. Anyway, when we reached there, the queue was so long we decided not to go in haha watched The Golden Compass today~~ Too bad we missed like half an hour of the show =P Ok just in case you didn't know, the movie is not a one-shot thing! I didn't know that, and was quite shocked when the movie ended LOL!!

After the movie we went to Mimi-Chan's house for another movie (>.<), then finally Dim Sum + Hokkien Mee supper hahaha!! I'm feeling super bloated right now!!

Hehe~~ Toilet at HAD @ 11th storey!! Took this pic when I went upstairs to have meeting with clients. I'm sure Eve will faint when she sees this hahaha eh Eve!! Must conquer the whole HDB building's toilet!!! Yea~~~ ^5!!The Buffet @ M Hotel
Me and stupid MiMi-Chan and his Gatsby hairgel hahaha (according to him, its quite lasting hahaha)

Food that me and Mimi-Chan took for those 2 idiots while they were away haha good thing we did cos by the time they came back for their lunch, the buffet is already over LOL!!

No comments: