Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry XMas Ya'all~ Haha haven't blogged for so many days~~ I missed blogging~!!! And I'm sure you guys missed me too right~~ Haha these few days have been PACKED with activities~!! Firstly is our 3-in-1 birthday-cum-XMas celebration at Kelly's house. Went to Lot1 to collect our cakes (our pathetic little cake and Nang Nang's gigantic cake >.> ) Haha Ning and I were bitching about biased treatment, blah blah blah. Ok so we were being petty! Heck care~~!!!

Baby Kyeron~~ why that face~~?? Yi Yi just wanted to take a cute pic of u~~~!! No matter what, you still look cute heee *pinch face*
The crazy things i do...

Don't we love Jovene's specs hahaha
I look stupid with the specs on hahahaha
Trying to disrupt their mahjong game hahaha
Happy Birthday to Nang Nang!
Me and Ning were just trying to be (sorry to use your word, Ning) "Techno" by wearing the same top hahaha

The cake was so nice i had 2 servings hahahahaha *FAT!!!!*
Gaaahh~~ The 4 crazy women~!!
Haha my first time carrying Kyeron!! *muacks*
Lots of presents~~~




One happy family~
Haha Reina is so cute!
Monstrous strength~~!!! *RaaAAaaA~~*





Our little cake
The 2 birthday girls
En En is just so... lousy!!
The after-effect of being spun around.
So on 21st we went out with Ning to celebrate her birthday, where we got drunk like shit hahaha I shall write another post on that (cos I haven't received the pictures) hahahaha
On Sunday, my dear colleagues came over to my house for room warming~~ (and mahjong, of course~!!) haha and of course, the girls dominated the game!! (Yay ^5 Eve!! Our coughing and sneezing hints worked really well!!!!) Supposed to go for Triple 3 for dinner, but in the end we cancelled the dinner as my stomach still felt shitty after vomitting, and Eve felt fat (although she's not) after so much good food hahaha. In the end we ordered pizza in, and of course, the biscuits i baked the previous day hahaha!! Good thing it was edible, seeing that those who ate it are still alive and kicking hahaha Hey i don't usually bake things for ppl k~ So you people know how lucky and honoured you are right~!! Hahaha
My specially baked "shit" for Eve~~
Eve with my "shit"! She was so touched by my special effort~~ I shall make more shit for u in the future k~ hahahaa
Yay a very fun room warming~~!!! And it was quite hard squeezing 4 ppl into the small wardrobe mirror hahaha oops pardon the messy clothes~


So.. Today's XMas Eve.. Haha i went to office empty-handed, and got the shock of my life when i saw a few presents on my table~~!! And i didn't even prepare any presents!! So i ran to Eve's workstation, and saw a Heap of presents on her table!! Hahahahaha!!! (All from her admirers lar~!!) And she was fretting too cos the presents she brought to office were not enuff~!! So after work, both of us went to NTUC to buy some biscuits and chocolates hahaha I totally wiped out their ZooLand biscuit~~
Haha i guess most people are out at some countdown party right now~ I'm the only sad case, blogging at home~~~ *sobx* Well at least i got the chance to burn some fats today ahahaha all the food i've taken are starting to stick on to me~~!! I must Jian FeIIIII!!!!!!!!!! *RaaaaaRRR*

No comments: