Went to office this morning. Booorriing morning~~ Luckily I met Hafidz in office and we chatted for like.. 10mins before heading out of office together hahaha~ Met Mommy for lunch, then headed to the furniture store to buy my bed frame!! Yay~~ And i'm very very happy to say that I've finally bought my bed frame, together with a cabinet, and.... *drum roll* a NEW MAHJONG TABLE!!!!! HURRAY!!!!!!! My present mahjong table is really antique and seems like its going to collapse any moment hahaha so smart yaya grabbed hold of this chance to persuade mommy to buy a new table muahhaha!!
Next week is going to be a fun week~~ I can't wait hahaha!! After revamping my room, I'll be inviting ppl over for room-warming, and.... table-warming!! If you know what i mean hahahahahahahaha!!!
Sorrie no photos to upload today~~~ I think the large amount of photos on my previous post is enough to cover a few posts right hahaha!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment