It is the day that all man look forward to.
It is on this day.. that we pay tribute.. to the great yellow fruit.
It is.. the Banana Day!
Haha ok i'm crazy. Ignore me. Went to collect the hamper i won at some lucky draw with Eve yesterday. The hamper is sooo big!! And soo heavy!! I couldn't lift it up with one arm >.< In the end Eve helped me carry it all the way back to office (Thanks Eve~~ *Muackz!*) Haha but it was quite funny cos Eve became the centre of attraction for that 5-10min when we were walking back hehehe!!
In the end Eve's cabinet became my storing place for the stuffs haha I'll juz slowly take a packet or 2 home everyday hahaha!!
Like I said, today is Banana Day. So Eve and I went to NTUC to buy a bunch of banana hahaha! Its soo nice~~
No comments:
Post a Comment