Ok I know its today, but i'm going to only blog on yesterday cos my head is spinning!!! Had bad headache for the whole day, and it worsened cos stupid mimi-chan carried me and spun me three times >.< haiz.. Ok so yesterday, me, mimi-chan and david went to Singapore Indoor Stadium to watch the game between Singapore and Sydney. My first live basketball match hahaha although the standard wasn't up to the NBA standard, it was a fun experience hahaha! Oh but the commentator is really lousy~!! I can't stand him~ I'd rather he just shut up hahaha he just sort of repeated the same 2 lines through the whole match argh~

Dave and Mimi-Chan


The stadium.

Ok the cheerleaders were just... lousy. hahaha

In action
Went to Geylang for beef horfun and frog leg porridge after the match hahaha oh the frog leg was soooo hot my lips felt swollen and numb after that!!

The beef horfun

Frog legs.

Porridge.
Today was really fun~~ Haha I know its going to be a long post, but i'm so sleepy and having a bad headache now so i shall update in a day or two~~ Don't miss me ya~?
No comments:
Post a Comment