Friday, April 30, 2010

3 4 5

is our day!
5 years after that, we're still celebrating this day! (:
Went to Choupinette at Bukit Timah for Jermy's egg benedict's!

nice cosy little place hehe!
in his little dreamland

super nice lahhh I love the egg yolk oozing out! Taken with the sauce and ham, its SEDAAAAPPPP
damn disappointing bowl of fries. what the hell were they thinking!?!? Service was also nousy shit we had to ask for iced water for like... at least 3 times!?!?

After that we went for archery at Suntec City!
The right one is mine. More pro right!!!!

pattern only!
I look more seh please~
hehe
our battle wounds. We got "soot" by the.. erm.. wazzit called? the bow lah! I got mine on the first time, so after that, I kept my arm away from the thing hahaha!! Then the stupid guy still kept his arm so near the bow guo ran is bai chi!!!

After that we chionged down for a massage, where, I think, we scared the shit out of my whole family cos no one could reach us and when I came out of massage, I was damn shocked to see A LOT of missed calls on my phone la!! Feel so guilty loohhh I know laaa I should've called first!!

love you and hope we'll celebrate this day many years down the road.

No comments: