Thursday, April 8, 2010

U sure its... Kopitiam!?!?!

Me, Jermy and his gay partner Mr Huang went to this restaurant called Kopitiam located at Swissotel. Yeah, Kopitiam, but the pricing is sooo not Kopitiam-ish!! Like one plate of Chilli Crab costs $55, one claypot of curry fish head costs $50??

Anyways, we went there cos I've got this $50 voucher! In the end, we ordered $130 worth of Kopitiam food LOOOL!!! Reminds me of the previous time where we went to Hai Tien Lo for a $30 voucher, and ended up spending $1000+ in the restaurant HAHAHAHA at least this time was not so bad!!
Effing LOVE the Kong Ba Pao I tell you!!! Ate every bit of it, fats and meat!! Yeahhh Kelly don't screw up your face!! Its damn nice looohhh!!!!
Jermy's favourite Kambing soup - damn disappointing lah don't even know what we're drinking!! And the bits of Kambing sucks too! I think any normal kopitiam's Malay stall's kambing soup beats this man!
Fried rice. Just see the color and you don't feel like eating.. All white except for 3 pathetic stalks of stale veggieChar Kway Teow also CMI!!!
Chilli crab - haha I can't comment much on this cos the last time I ate crab was... 10 years ago!?!? but I decided to give it a try since Jermy so kindly shelled the big Gong for me HEHE!! And it tastes good~!! Tender and juicy YUMMMM and what's more - I didn't get any rashes or allergic reaction after that!!! WOOHOOOO
Yups as you can see the plate in front of me is damn clean cos I didn't really eat a lot haha!! The guys had a hard time trying to finish up the food!!
After dinner, we went chilling at Helipad! Quite a nice and quiet place la with a good view haha!! Just that the toilet is located SUPER far off and we have to walk up and down the stairs and escalators to get to the toilet~!! And I dunno why, but alcohol makes me wanna pee like... A LOT! and within super short interval!! WHY SIA!?!? And I'm lovin gin tonic~!! Maybe its time to start on the 2 bottles of Bombay Sapphire currently sitting in my Dad's wine cabinet HAHAHA

No comments: