Ok let me get used to this new OS first. I'm feeling damn handicapped now lah!! Like... Where's the "add" tab?? How to open more than 1 webpage?? HAHAHA!! Where's MSN??!!
Saturday, April 24, 2010
HELLO PEEPS I'M BACK!!!!
OMGGG how long has it been since I last blogged??? My PC crashed!!! As usual~ After spending duno how much, it STILL crashed!! Made me so sick of Windows hahaha although MAYBE it has nothing to do with Windows. Most prob is the hardware but stilll~~~ I wanted to get something new once and for all, and get a new OS cos I was still on XP!! And yepp~ After much much consideration (ok maybe not that much), I decided to go for MAC!!! So yep yep~ I'm back!!! Oh well at least when I'm gone, I still had someone qian bian to help me update my blog right? hahaha!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment