Like I was playing with the cute cute boy at my Nanny's house and he suddenly went "wa LIAO eh!!" and his pronunciation is so accurate!!
And Nang Nang too!! During our waigong's funeral, the people were burning incense paper and the big house, and Nang Nang asked what's it for, etc. So Ning told her its for waigong cos waigong went to heaven already. And Nang Nang went "no, waigong is in the box". Then we realised the "box" is actually referring to the coffin!!! ultimate ownage sia!!!!
Ok that was a random start cos the rest of the blog post has nothing to do with kids or what haha!!!
So it was... hot date day~!! Watched Date Night with eve haha super hilarious sia the show!!! Steve Carell totally rawks!!!! Then it was dinner at our favourite Sushi Tei haha!! Love going Sushi Tei with Eve cos we dun even need to think of what to eat!! We have our usual list of "favourites" haha!
Uber fresh sashimi!
Sashimi salad!

:)) I kept taking random pics of eve hahahaha!!
hehe her birthday present!

Saw this weird auntie in the toilet, washing MEAT in the basin!!! And the meat looks like those just bought from the supermarket!! Super weird lahhhh I was looking for any restaurant names on her or what hahaha!! Just in case she's from some restaurant and I'll be sure to boycott that place FOREVER
Uber fresh sashimi!
Sashimi salad!
:)) I kept taking random pics of eve hahahaha!!
hehe her birthday present!
Saw this weird auntie in the toilet, washing MEAT in the basin!!! And the meat looks like those just bought from the supermarket!! Super weird lahhhh I was looking for any restaurant names on her or what hahaha!! Just in case she's from some restaurant and I'll be sure to boycott that place FOREVER
No comments:
Post a Comment