Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Knock knock, who's there?

*Surprise* Surprise *
Please do not be alarmed! This is not yaya but her lbf, eve! :)
Q: Why I'm here today?
A: Yaya's laptop and pc cannot make it liao. So to entertain her blog readers, here I am! Happy???

Okok, I'm not here to update about yaya's happenings but here for a mission.....
Mission: Honey
We are currently collating orders for honey, so HURRY HURRY. Whilst stocks last and for a limited period only!

***Order closes this SUNDAY, 25 April 2010, 2359***

N we are also eating, drinking these honey! Quality guaranteed ;)

Here's what we have:


White Clover Honey (500g)
Price: $9


Manuka Honey (500g)
Price: $16
Manuka Honey 10+ (500g)
Price: $35
Manuka Honey 15+ (500g)
Price: $47
Manuka Honey 20+ (500g)
Price: $65

PS: The shopping centre in orchard... T*K* selling Manuka 20+ @ $98, Manuka 15+ @$65! So what are you waiting for??? ORDER NOW or REGRET LATER!

Those interested in HONEY only, can SMS yaya or email her at YAYA.XD@live.com
Others will not be entertained.

Hee... I'm done!

This is EVE signing off... till... thousands of years later...

No comments: