Hehe~~ Went out with frens on thur night to AMK Hub. Seems like I've been going AMK Hub quite a lot of times recently LOL!! Going to Pulau Ubin on Monday! NoOooOO~~~~ I'm a spoiled and pampered girl~~ I need my bed~ I need my bolster~ I need aircon~~ I need technology!!! Have to stay there for 2D1N. I can expect coming back all tanned lol!! Unless it rains, which i hate too!! I've yet to pack lol intended to do it tomorrow but seems like we're going to paint my room tmr!! Yeah!!!! I'm so excited~~ And my big bro is coming over on sunday to help us out with the painting too lol cos there're just too many things to move and unmount from the wall hahaha!!

In AMK Hub >.<

In case what you see is all black, there're actually 2 ppl in it lol!

In the toilet in office LOL!! Suddenly felt the urge to take some pics haha so here goes~ Ok now you have evidence that I was slacking during office hours... No la!! *SSHhhhH*

Guess who..?

*Twist~~~~*

No comments:
Post a Comment