Today was.... tiring... Went to church in the morning and played with Moses lol!! He's so cheeky! Then stupid mimi-chan locked my sim card by entering the wrong PUK code too many times!! I nearly killed him! So we went down to the Hello shop at West Mall, and, *gasp!!* the shop was crowded!!! I think because of some on-going promotion which is ending today. Anyway, we queued for 2 hours, and guess what, I was in my super high heels! Why do these things always happen when I'm in something that's not meant for me to stand for too long?!?!? So we reached the counter, and the guy asked "may i have your IC please?" I was mortified! Because I didn't bring my IC out, and it means that I've queued up for nothing!! So i tried to give that really helpless and shocked look haha and good thing it was a nice guy, so he still helped me get a new Sim card, but told me that this is the only once he's going to be this lenient haha Okie~ Thanks~
So family and friends, please please SMS me your hp number, because 80% of my contacts were stored in my Sim Card, which are now totally unretrievable! Sigh...
So.. the dreaded day is finally arriving in... 3 hours time... Everyone wish me luck~ *cross fingers*

Moses and his dad lol! They look cute!

JayJay..

JayJay and his lousy master

JayJay and his lousy master and their messy living room hahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment