Sunday, November 18, 2007

Today is my cousin's housewarming~~ Went to his new house near Nee Soon Camp haha the moment i stepped into his house, i get this feeling of entering into a fantasy world! There're cute things everywhere lol!! Its like everyone's dream home hehe!

Today is also Da Yi Ma's Birthday, so... Happy Birthday Da Yi Ma~~ The buffet and cake are really nice! haha!! Today was kinda crazy, but, as usual, full of laughter! My abs are still hurting haha! Kelly, next time u should just say the password! And stop trying to steal things~~ haha first it was the restaurant's napkin, now remote control!! Stop putting things into your bag already hahaha!!

Took a lot of pics today haha

Cute little stools~~
Dear Mommy and Yi Ma~
"Fireplace" haha
Don't we love this little corner??
Cute little kitchen~~!! Love it!!
The kitchen door's nice too hahaha
Whole shelf of precious moments figurines haha!! Lemme take them home~~

In the lift.

In the toilet~ By the window~~
Today, I'd also like to write something to everyone who plays an important role in my life, and of course, my heart.
To my Dearest Mom and Dad,
I know I've not been a good daughter recently..
I've snapped at you 2 unnecessarily, and you still had to put up with my short temper. Really sorry and just want to say that I love you both so much! *Hugs and Kisses*
To my crazy cousins,
Thank you all for so many wonderful times together! When I'm with you guys, It seems like all my troubles don't matter anymore. I can be the real me. You guys never fail to lighten my mood, and make me laugh no matter what happened. I'm really really grateful for having you guys in my life. Our is a very special connection that nothing can replace. We laugh together, we get crazy together, we cry together, we comfort each other, we do all kinds of things together. Ours is a relationship and connection that will last forever! I love you guys!! *BIG MUACKZ!!*
To my beloved friends,
Thank you, thank you, for so many things. For providing a listening ear when i need it, for putting up with my crazy moments, for the comforting hugs that i so often need, for always giving and never expecting to get anything back in return, for accepting me for who i am! I couldn't have been so cheerful without you all. I'm really blessed to have you guys as my friends! I love you~ *Bear Hug~*
To you,
I love you so much, sometimes it hurts. You hold such a special and unique place in my heart. My life would've been so different without you. Every sweet thing you do moves me, just as every hurtful thing you say pierces my heart. I can't imagine being without you, I can't imagine holding another hand other than yours. It always seems so natural that we should be together, so maybe that's why we've started to take things for granted. We've been through so much laughter and joy, tears and pain. Now i just want to say this - I love you. But its saddening and heartbreaking when, sometimes, love, just isn't enough.

No comments: