I'm Aching everywhere!! Today is a very long and tiring day~~ Had touch rugby training in the morning. Omg its just confusion, sweat, confusion, sweat. Hahaha!! I'm not even very sure about the rules yet, and we're going to have the competition this sat!! Oh well, there's always the other 2 girls~ hehehe!!
Changed my workstation today~ The new workstation is so dusty!! Spent 2 hrs cleaning up!! I'm really not used to cleaning~ All the time i had this eeky expression on my face and my hands felt dirty for the whole day, even after washing it hahaha
Did some exercise when i reached home too so I'm having some severe backache right now hahaha!!
Going to Goodwood Park for high tea tmr!! Yay!! Finally some rest and relaxation haha!! And i'm planning to go for spa with mommy haha i need it!! Ning come with us!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment