Thursday, November 29, 2007

I'm back everyone~~!!! I'm sure everyone misses me rite~~~~ It must've been super duper boring without yaya around rite~~~~ ok ok queue up k~~ I know all of you want to hug me right now, but, please, queue up!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Ok OBS was... fun and not fun hahaha fun cos of the games~ Also let us have a chance to bond with each other and make new friends~ but not fun cos... i hate camps hahaha!! The mattresses are so thin i think a hundred people slept on it before. And the pillows smell yucky~ Eww~~ Ok don't ask me why i went to smell it, but i did hahaha!! Amazingly, I didn't get mosquito bites, although I was most probably the one exposing the most amount of skin hahahaha!!! So I came back with a slight tan and muscle ache hahaha!!
Evenlyn, me, and Ellen
James, Adrian, Hafidz, Joseph


Met Mommy, Ning, Xiaofen, Yima and Da Yima yesterday at Orchard Road. When i reached there, all of them got this grin on their face, cos all of them managed to buy something that day~ Argh!! I also want to buy clothes!! Went to Fish&Co for dinner before going home.

Hehe going to Ikea tomorrow to buy my bedroom set!!!!! I'm soooooo excited right now~~~ K la Eve I know you said Ikea's stuffs are lousy, but.... Let's just hope that the furniture doesn't come crashing down on me when i'm sleeping k~ hahaha *cross fingers*

And.. Of course, we took pictures when we went out hahahahaha

Why do i have that silly grin in this pic???
Haha the 2 cocksters! This is a funny pic hahahaha (Eve: If your workstation is still too cold, lemme know! I'll buy one for you hahahahaha)

No comments: