Ouch everywhere! Had touch rugby on saturday haha it rained in the morning so the field was wet and muddy and slippery. And lucky me slipped and landed on my butt on the field!! argh~~ And it led to 2 hours of soaking and washing for my poor mom~~~ Haha landed myself with an injured ligament too haiz~~ I think everyone went home injured and tired hahaha but still, it was a fun experience!! Hehehe!!! And we got overall champion~ So i guess it was worth it hehehe
Oh ya and Happy (Belated) Birthday to Jovene~~ I bet she's getting ready to go to her underage party now LOL!!
Some pics~~

After the match. Don't the girls look clean???
I wish! My poor butt lol!!
We're the champion!!!!

In action. Our star player with the ball haha and look at the muddy field!!!

*TwIsT~~~*

The team!!

Hafidz's ultimate defence!! Hahaha!!

What's everyone looking at so intensely??? And YaYa still has time to pose for the camera HAHAHA!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment