Saturday, September 12, 2009

Another graduation photoshoot with Jermyyyyy!
I actually like this time's shoot better, cos its not the usual traditional type of "ok everyone sit straight, make sure no hair's sticking out, tuck in, take a deep breath, give me your best smile, *SNAP!!!*" kind of shoot. Oh well I'll just let the photos speak for themselves!
Oh and this time they provided makeup, and we can actually rent their costumes if we wanted to haha although we didn't XP
At the shoot
O.O
And they took photos of JayJay too!! So nice right?? hehe!!
heeee~~

Alright and now for the photos. Oh and they actually passed us the entire collection of photos we took in a CD!!! That's super nice lehhh the previous one we went to asked for like $20 for EVERY additional softcopy photo loh!!!
L O L!!!
I think I look super weird in makeup
Oh and this time's photographer also thought Jermy and I are siblings LOL!!!! How come!!! I don't look like him at all!!!!! RARRRR
X)
Ge Ge and Mei Mei
Now the brother and parents
And now with Jay Jay! Look at my foot HAHAHA I WAS WEARING SLIPPERS!!!! XP I thought they'll provide heels or what lehhhhh HAHAHA and JayJay looks super cute in with the mortar board on!
Handsome boy
Then casual shots haha which I totally didn't know we were taking, and I wore what I just wore to Hougang Mall to the studio!!!!
JayJay was EXTRAORDINARILY cooperative today!! Although he tried to lick people as usual....... But he actually obeyed most of Jermy's commands HAHAHA!!
I think he looks better in white background~
and I totally LOVE this shot!!!! AWWWWW~~~~


So.... yup!! My crazy cousins, let's go to this studio for our photoshoot okay~? heee hee!!!!

No comments: