Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Today as I was taking the train and holding on to the pole for support, this bloody effer came over and deliberately pressed his thing against my hand! Like it was so damn obvious cos the train wasn't even crowded and he just walked over from afar, and OBVIOUSLY I WAS ALREADY HOLDING ON TO THE POLE YOU EFF!! I was stunned lah then my immediate response was to pull my hand away. Then the train door opened and I walked out immediately, and the effer still followed me!! Like when I slowed down, he slowed down too!! Bloody idiot!! Good thing he didn't manage to follow me onto the next train cos the other train was super crowded! Totally spoiled my mood!!

Seriously what's WRONG with guys!! Is this the only thing that's on their mind!?!?? So desperate huh? Do what the Banglas do!!! - Form one big happy family and touch each other!!

There, satisfied now?


Assholes.
======================================
And immediately after that the 2 koksters came and gave me advice as to what to do or what i should've done
First, Stupid en en said i "tan tio".... KNS!!!!

Then came a few kinda good advices

But I like this the most

No comments: