Sunday, September 13, 2009

Porridge buffet at Goodwood Park Hotel~!!!

Quite pricey for a porridge buffet (at $33++) O.o

I'd never have gone there haha but this time Uncle CP treated us XD





Jerm and I went to the dessert counter first, and..... we couldn't resist the temptation of.... DURIAN PANCAKE!! and its Goodwood Park's Durian Pancake!!! DAMN NICE CAN!!!!! Its like sweet with a hint of bitterness WOOTS!!

And yeaaa when i say Porridge buffet, people will go like "so its like 100 kinds of different porridge??" ....... OF COS NOT LAR!!!! I guess its like teochew dishes buffet baaa and the dishes are all quite nice leh!!! Like this Kong Ba is super nice!!

Their spicy prawn is the BEST i've tasted so far!!!

Yummy Taman Fish!!!

And so I told Jermy "remember not to waste too much stomach space on porridge" HAHAHA cos the dessert counter looks super tempting!!!!! And this one is Durian Pudding OH MY TIAAANN!!! I love durian puree but this one is like 10000 times better!! Its not like super solid kind of pudding.... super soft and... just tastes like fresh durian O.O









But in the end I still ended up feeling super full, so I just took a small bite of every dessert we took HAHA!!

His stupid "HAAAAA" expression after eating the durian pudding




After lunch, we went to waipo house and..... er jiu treated us to dinner!!! HAHAHA so nice siaaa I get to eat good food for the whole day..... WITHOUT PAYING A SINGLE CENT!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA


Yup so we went to Mayim @ Northpoint, and Weien was feeling super generous cos his dad's treating~~ And he ordered like 11 dishes haha and mommy started scolding ME lo!! Like I was the one who ordered!!! HUMPHS!!!



En En's favourite beef

The Mommies Dish

Halfway through dinner, Baby Kyeron and Nang Nang went out to play this..... duno wazzit called sia~!
So anyway, the 2 idiot guys immediately went "come, let's go out and disturb Nang Nang"
And her face immediately changed when she saw us can!!! Like from afar I saw her smiling and playing happily, then when she saw the 2 idiots, her expression changed to the damn sian look!!!
And the 2 idiots followed the car through the entire route, pointed at Nang Nang and kept going "HA HA~~ HA HA~~" (x100) and I was laughing like a madwoman beside them la!!!
And ya they just keep doing that
And its Baby Natty~ Look at her hair!!! Its Xiao Fen's favourite kind of hairstyle looo looks super funny on Natasha lah!! Now she looks like those mini Japanese dolls HAHAHAHA!!!
And she's super attitude can! Its rare to see her laugh lo~ She'll at most smile at you!! But still~~~~ SHOOOO CUUUTTEEEEE!!!!! XD
awwww is that a frown???
X)

No comments: