Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Yummehh~~

Yum Yum~!! This is the Guilin Gao that Jermy and I accidentally found when we lost our way one day. After that we've been trying to relocate the place but we forgot where we found it the previous time HAHA!! And.... 皇天不负苦心人, we finally found it~!!!! HEEE!!!

Normally when I eat Guilin Gao, people will stare at me, cos they'll be asking if i'm eating Guilin Gao or honey haha!! Normally I'll take like one scoop of Guilin Gao, with half a spoonful of honey HAHA!! YUMMYYY!!!
But other than their Guilin Gao, their other desserts kinda sucked! Tasted diluted and.. ee.. HAHA!!

MsCheung~!
Stupid huang haha!
And... brought mommy to Fengshan Hawker for dinner MUAHAHAHA I've been craving it since the last time I went there with Weimin sia~!!!
KELLY I think you'll love this chicken wing LAH!!!!! Even mommy said its super nice HAHAHAHA!!!
YUM!!!!
YUMMMMM!!!!
YUUUUMMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Its like 80% of their stalls are in those yummy encyclopedia of the year or interviewed by those yummy programs one HAHA!! This is the best sia!!! The soup based Bak Chor Mee~!! I came here for this loh!!! And after looking at the photos I feel like eating AGAINNN!!!!!! Someone bring me there agaiiiinnn~~~ HEEE!!!

No comments: