Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Baby~

Babyyy~~~ Haha not my baby lahhh~~ But isn't he cute!?!?! He's one of the babies my nanny is currently looking after hehe~!! Some of you may remember him from one of my previous posts~ Sooo~~ Me and Jerm decided to buy some desserts and sweets and pay my nanny a visit~ But main thing is to play with him~!
And he's like super guai can~!!! Actually I was super tired after carrying him around haha not that I mind k~ then suddenly he came down then I was like "???" then he mumbled "jie jie is very tired..." AWWWW!!! And surprise surprise~ He's a camwhore too~!!! When we whipped out my camera, he immediately said "pai wo pai wo!!" LOOOOL!!!!!
Yeahhh see the big pearls of sweat on my face!?!? That's after playing "ultraman" and "superman" LOL!!! and my shirt is like SOAKED!!!
XD
And he started taking my camera and taking photos of himself HAHAHA
X) He likes to lean against me haha!! Like after playing for a while, he'll come and sit on my lap aww~~

Jermy~ Oh we bought Frutips for him~ When I offered him a pastille, I asked him "do you want one whole, or half?", expecting him to say the whole thing (like who wouldn't!?!?) and he actually said half!!!O.o After that I gave the whole tube to him and he started biting half of every pastille he took out, and fed the other half to me LOL!! In the end I ate more of it than him, and we almost finished the whole tube within like 20min!!! Better not let his mom know HAHAHA
awwww~~~
Loving his sweets

There it is - the halved, saliva filled pastille HAHAHA!!!

And he took my comb and imagined it to be a toothbrush LOL

then started playing with my iPhone
and gradually moved into his favourite spot XD
And Yang Yang and him started climbing the door grills. I used to do that when I was young leh!!!!
Stupid jermy hiding beside the fan
Shooting for the hoop!!!! Its super tiring carrying someone to do dunks for like 30 times!?!??! HAHAHA
Go Go Dwayne Wade!! XD
Ambitious boy trying to dunk 2 balls at one go HAHAHA
And I'm an idiot!! At one point he was held my hand and pulled me to the kitchen, then he said "Jie Jie bang wo xiao bian" -> want me to help him piss!!!! Then I was like "erm... okay..." then when my Nanny wanted to help, he pushed her away~~ So I was like facing him and the potty, and I very stupidly said "ok I'll take off your shorts now ok?" I felt damn stupid after saying that siaaaa!! And its such a simple and normal task, how come I felt embarrassed!?!?!?!? So trying not to think so much, I did it~~!! There~~ It's not so difficult, is it~??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *so proud of myself*

No comments: